Some phones allow for the Poland SIM cards to work immediately, while others may require a chance in the settings. In case you're not able to connect Poland SIM to the data, please run the following steps.
- Please confirm that your phone is unlocked.
- Please check that data is enabled on your phone.
- Restart the phone after inserting the Poland SIM card.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to configure the APN for your data
- Go to settings-more settings-cellular networks-access point names-and check that you have an APN for Poland. Otherwise, press the APN button and press the reset to default button.
- Restart your phone again.
If the above doesn't work, you will need to create a new APN by following these steps:
- Press Main - Select Settings - Select Wireless and Networks - Select Mobile Networks - Select Access point Names - Delete all APN's in this section.
- Press Menu - Press New APN - Enter the following settings for General Data:
- Name: PL - Orange Web
- APN: internet
- Username: internet
- Password: internet
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Port:
- MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
- MCC: 260
- MNC: 03
- Authentication Type: PAP
- APN Type: default, supl
- Restart your phone.